Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Come Back, Cats!

Wow. That's really all I can say. Anyone who saw the Kentucky-Vanderbilt game will know exactly what I'm talking about. That was an amazing display of awful. I miss the days when Kentucky could be down by like 20 points with 2 minutes to go, and yet somehow they would always manage to pull it out in the end. I guess that's why I used to get so disappointed (especially in the tournament) when they would actually lose. I remember one year (probably elementary school) when my brother and I were dressed in all Kentucky gear with pom poms and all, rooting them on to a crazy comeback.....and they LOST! I can't remember if David did, but I know I threw my pom-pom down and cried. Pretty sad, or pretty hilarious, depending on how you look at it. Actually, it's both.

Anyway, where have all the Tony Delks, Jamal Mashburns, and Travis Fords gone?? I love Jodie Meeks, but people, he's got to have some help. Some of you were stepping up, but wow. We lost to Vandy. Badly. Not cool, not cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

silly mashburn,
that's not going to help you dribble the ball..