Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time with Susie

Sitting here with Susie, watching as Baltimore lets the game slip away. One thing about her though, she pulls for her team till the end. Finally a true fan! Its pretty great to have a wife that loves and watches football! She does get a little crazy about it though. I sort of feel like I've created a monster, well, me and her brother. She's pretty wonderful - I am so lucky to have been chosen by her to be her husband! Last night I got to see her work with Megan Wright on lessons they are preparing for the girls in our youth group and it was amazing to see her in action. She has a real passion for youth and seeing them make great decisions in their lives. I am so proud of her and thankful that she is such a great person.
Sorry for the Baltimore loss baby! I guess we can all pull for the Arizona Cardinals and the Louisville Cardinals!

No comments: